The Preliminary Examination of RAS/RTS consists of a single paper on General Knowledge and General Science with 200 marks and duration of 3 hours. Unlike UPSC there in no separate CSAT paper and quantitative aptitude is part of Paper I itself and also its numbers are counted. To keep matter relevant, only question papers as per new pattern have been shared.
Candidates should note that they might difficulty in answering current affairs question from previous papers as current affairs asked are mostly from last one year and for old papers it might have come from time, where they might not have started preparation.
- There are 150 questions of multiple choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks.
- There is negative marking with 1/3 mark being deducted for each wrong answer.
Previous Years Preliminary Question Papers by RPSC
RAS Pre 2018 Question Paper:
- RAS 2018 Pre – G.K & G.S Paper (English+Hindi) PDF: General | TSP
- RAS 2018 Pre – RPSC Answer Keys: General | TSP
- RAS 2018 Pre – Solution – See References of RajRAS material
- RAS 2018 Pre – Analysis by RajRAS
RAS Pre 2016 Question Paper:
- RAS Pre 2016: G.K & G.S Paper (English+Hindi) PDF
- RAS Pre 2016: Answer Keys
- RAS Pre 2016: Analysis by RajRAS