This page has posts and resources to help in preparation of Administrative Ethics part of Syllabus of RAS Mains: General Studies Paper 2.
Administrative Ethics in RAS Mains
Ethics & Human Behaviour:
- Basic Concepts: Definition, difference between Ethics & Morality
- Ethical concepts -Rit and Rin,
- Concept of Duties,
- Concept of Good and Virtues.
- Ethics in private and public relationships.
- Role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
- Behaviour, Moral and Political attitudes of administrators – Philosophical basis of Integrity.
- Psycho-Stress Management.
Lessons from Great Leaders
- Lesson from lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators.
- Contribution of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers from India.
- Gandhian Ethics.
Lessons from Bhagavad Geeta
Answer Writing Practise
- Previous Years & Practise Questions