As lockdown 5.0 | Unlock 1.0 comes to an end on 30th June 2020, the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) released guidelines for Unlock 2.0 on 29th June. Consequently, on 30th June Department of Home, Government of Rajasthan released detailed guidelines & implementation order for Unlock 2 in Rajasthan.
Period of Unlock 2 in Rajasthan
These guidelines w.r.t Unlock 2 in Rajasthan would be valid for the period from July 1st to July 31st 2020.
A. CONTAINMENT ZONES / CURFEW AREAS:
- These are areas where COVID-19 positive cases have been detected in recent past and there is need to contain and isolate the spread of the virus. The area will be suitably identified and notified on the website by the District Collector.
- Strict protocol will be observed in the Containment Zones as stated in the MHA / Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) guidelines and only essential activities shall be allowed.
- There shall be strict perimeter control to ensure that there is no movement of population in or out of these zones except for medical emergencies and for maintaining supply of essential goods and services.
- Prohibitory orders under Section 144 Cr.P.C will be issued by the district authority concerned.
- The District authorities will also identify Buffer Zones outside the respective Containment Zones and will determine the restrictions on activities for such area that are considered necessary.
B. RESTRICTION Under Section 144 Cr.P.C: Night Curfew
- The movement of individuals, for all non-essential activities, shall remain strictly prohibited between 10 pm to 5 am across the State.
- Not applicable to Government & medical personnel on Covid-19 duty.
- Conditional Exceptions allowed to:
- Factories having night shifts
- Construction activities (during acute summer period)
- IT and ITeS companies
- Chemist shops
- Persons travelling on national & state highways.
- Movement of persons to/from – bus stand, railway station, airports.
- Movement of trucks, goods carrying vehicles, including loading/unloading of goods.
C. NEGATIVE LIST / PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES:
The following activities will continue to remain prohibited across the State till further orders:
- All international air travel of passengers, except for purposes as permitted by MHA, GOI.
- Metro rail services.
- Schools, colleges, educational / training / coaching institutions etc. will remain closed till 31st July 2020. Online / distance learning shall be encouraged.
- Training institutes from state & central government may function from 15th July 2020 and adhere to SOP issued by DOPT. government of India.
- All cinema halls,, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places.
- All religious places / places of worship in urban/municipal areas and large places in rural areas where average number of daily visitors was more than 50 in pre-lockdown time.
- All social/ political / sports / entertainment / academic / cultural/ religious functions and other large congregations.
Marriage functions are allowed with
- Prior permission from SDM
- Social distancing
- Maximum number of guest not more than 50.
Funerals/last rites related gatherings are allowed with not more than 20 people.
D. COMMON SAFETY PRESCRIPTIONS
The following standard SAFETY precautions and restrictions shall remain applicable for all areas and all districts:
D1. In Public Places:
The following precautions, being essential for public safety, are mandatory and violation of the same shall be punishable with fine.
- Wearing of face cover is compulsory in all public and work places and public transport.
- Spitting in public & work places is prohibited.
- Social distancing (minimum 6 feet – “do gaz ki doori”) shall be followed by all persons in public places.
- Consumption of liquor, paan, gutka, tobacco etc. in public place is strictly prohibited.
- All persons are advised to wash hands with soap & water / use sanitizer after touching any surface that is in public contact.
D2. At Work Places
In addition to 1 above, the following additional safety precautions are prescribed for WORK PLACES (Offices, Establishments, Factories, Shops etc.):
- As far as possible, the practice of work from home should be followed.
- All persons in charge of work places shall ensure social distancing between workers through adequate distance between workers, adequate gaps between shifts staggering the lunch breaks of staff etc.
- Staggering of work / business hours shall be followed in offices, work places, shops, markets and industrial and commercial establishments.
- Provision for thermal scanning, hand wash and sanitizer will be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
- Frequent sanitization of entire workplace, common facilities and all points which come into human contact eg. door handles etc. shall be ensured, including between shifts.
- All employers shall encourage and motivate their employees to install, and use, on their mobile phones, Arogya Setu for common and personal safety.
- Intensive communication and training on good hygiene practices shall be taken up.
The District Magistrate and other authorized officers shall enforce Common Safety Prescriptions, as stated above, through fines and penal action as prescribed in the Disaster Management Act, 2005 / The Rajasthan Epidemic Diseases Ordinance, 2020.
3. Safety Advisory for Vulnerable Persons:
- The following segments of the population are classified as Vulnerable People during Covid-19 prevalent conditions:
- Persons aged 65 and above
- Persons suffering from Chronic diseases and from co-morbid conditions
- Pregnant women
- Children below 10 years
- Such persons are strongly advised to stay at home and move out only for essential and health purposes.
- Out of home, it is most essential that they exercise utmost safety precautions as specified.
E. PERMITTED ACTIVITIES :
All Activities permitted included in Unlock 1 Order dated May 31st, 2020 and Addendum dated June 6th, 2020, i.e. not in the negative list / prohibited activities category, shall continue to remain permitted with the restrictions / precautions specified in those orders. In addition, the following is also permitted with effect from July 1st, 2020:
1 Small places of Worship (temple, masjid, gurudwara etc.) in rural areas, which used to have an average daily visit of up to 50 persons per day, prior to the Lockdown, may be opened with effect from July 1st, 2020 subject to the following conditions:
- Entry of persons be staggered in such manner that the number of persons inside the place of worship at one point of time are limited to the extent that social distancing of at least 6 feet is ensured between each such person.
- All persons inside such place shall necessarily wear a mask.
- The SOP dated June 4, 2020 for religious places / places of Worship issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW), Govt. of India shall be followed to the extent it is practical for these small places of Worship.
- Any other specific directions issued by the Collector & District Magistrate, based on the recommendation of the District Level Committee on religious places in regard to the do’s and don’ts to be observed within each kind of place of worship.
2. Shops may have more than 2 (small shops) or 5 (larger shops), customers at a time, depending upon space available, on the condition that adequate physical distance will be maintained between customers.
F. MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE / TRANSPORT / PASSES:
- There shall be no restriction on inter-State and within State movement of persons and goods.
- All commercial passenger transport vehicles – bus, taxi, cab aggregators (OLA/ Uber etc.) auto rickshaw, cycle rickshaw – are also permitted to ply subject ensuring proper sanitization of the seats and touch points before and after each journey and other safety precautions prescribed.
- However, city buses shall not ply till further notice.
- The passengers travelling in any vehicle (personal or commercial) shall not exceed the permitted seating capacity of the registered vehicle.
- Movement by passenger trains and shramik special trains, domestic passenger air travel etc. will continue to be regulated by the SOPs issued by MHA.
G. COMMUNITY AWARENESS / VOLUNTEERS:
- Schools, Colleges and other educational institutions that are conducting online learning classes shall, in their teaching, necessarily incorporate the advice to students on the key personal safety measures required for combating COVID-19 as part of daily personal habit.
- The students be also encouraged to disseminate these personal and social habits within their family as well as others
- NGOs, other voluntary and community or other organizations and associations are also encouraged to take this matter up in all earnest for disseminating this message.
- District administration should also enlist volunteers who may assist in educating the public at vantage places and in ensuring social distancing as well as wearing of face masks / cover.
- Unlock 2 in Rajasthan – Permitted Activities, Guidelines, Restrictions – Download Order PDF – English | Hindi
Unlock 2 in Rajasthan | Unlock 2 in Rajasthan | Unlock 2 in Rajasthan |