On 2nd July 2020, the State Government has appointed shri Rajeeva Swarup has the new Chief Secretary of Rajasthan. He was currently additional chief secretary (home).
In total, 103 IAS officers have been transferred, few other transfers include:
- ACS (health) Rohit Kumar Singh, who has been heading the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic in Rajasthan, will replace Rajeeva Swarup as ACS (home).
- Subodh Agarwal, ACS (industries) is now ACS (mines and petroleum department).
- Akhil Arora, who was principal secretary, social justice and empowerment department, will now hold the charge of medical, health and family welfare department.
- Naresh Pal Gangwar will replace Agarwal as principal secretary (industries).
- Jaipur collector Joga Ram has been appointed commissioner, excise department. Antar Singh Nehra, who was district collector, Bundi, is the new Jaipur collector and district magistrate.
- ACS Venkateshwaran, who was ACS (reforms and coordination department) has been appointed as the chairman of the Rajasthan revenue board.
- T Ravikant, the commissioner of Jaipur Development Authority (JDA), has been appointed secretary, finance (budget), and Gaurav Goyal has replaced him as JDA commissioner.
- Dinesh Yadav, who was Nagaur collector, has been made commissioner, Jaipur Greater Nagar Nigam, and Lok Bandhu has been made commissioner, Jaipur Heritage.
- Shreya Guha has been transferred from the tourism department and will hold the position of principal secretary, forest and environment.
- Arushi Malik, who held the position of special secretary, panchayati raj department, has been appointed divisional commissioner, Ajmer.
- Siddharth Mahajan will be the new secretary and commissioner, panchayati raj department.
- Kunji Lal Meena, who held the position of principal secretary, mines and petroleum, will now be principal secretary, agriculture department.