Informatics Assistant 2018: Syllabus-Notes-Books
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board- RSMSSB has released the recruitment advertisement for the post of Informatics Assistant 2018. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 26-02-2018 to 27-03-2018. A total of 1302 vacancies have been released.
Category-wise Vacancy for Informatics Assistant 2018
|Non-Tribal Area/ Non-Scheduled Area||358||158||115||183||1165|
|Tribal Area/Scheduled Area||22||0||6||71||137|
Eligibility for Informatics Assistant:
- Educational Qualification
- See Advertisement below
- Age Limit (as on January 1, 2019)
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 Years (See Amendment)
- Starting Date: March 08, 2018
- Last Date: April 06, 2018
- Admit Card:
- Exam Date: May 2018
Important Notices released by RSMSSB regarding Computor 2018 recruitment:
Scheme of Examination:
Part I: Written Test – 3 Hours – 100 Marks
- To Qualify need to get 40% marks in case of General & Minimum 36% in case of SC/ST.
Part II: Typing Test English & Hindi – 15 Mins. each.
- Once you have qualified the part one of examination which consists of the above-mentioned topics, you have to appear for second part of the examination process, which is the Typing Test (Time Limit – 15 mins each).
- The test will check the speed and accuracy of typing in Hindi and English language on a computer.
- The number of candidates eligible for this test will be about three times of the number of advertised vacancies in each category.
- Note: You need to only qualify typing test, ranking & merit will be based only on Written Test (Part I).
Syllabus Written Test (Part I):
|S.No||Syllabus||Web Resource||PDF’s & Books|
|Part I: Written Test – 100 Marks – 3 Hours|
|1||Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning||1.||1.|
|2||General Knowledge & Current Affairs related to India and Rajasthan.||1.||2.|
|3||Major Developments in Information Technology||
|4||Overview of computers system including basic input and output devices, pointing devices and scanners and printers.|
|5||Basic knowledge of Computer operating system and common applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, power point and Access.|
|6||Representation of Data (Digital vs Analog, Number system-Decimal, binary and hexadecimal, concepts of files and its types, basics of data processing.|
|7||Basics of Internet technology and internet protocols, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search engines, and services. Basics of online and offline messaging. Internet browsers, Web Publishing, Creating and maintaining websites, HTML interactivity tools, Multimedia and graphics, Voicemail and Video conferencing and basics of e-commerce.|
|8||Computer security: Securing computers from Infections like Viruses, malware or other malicious attacks, Basics of Firewalls. Backing up and restoring data.|
|9||Algorithms for problem-solving, Introduction to C language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.|
Mock Tests for Informatics Assistant 2018
- Links to be shared soon