After the successful completion of RAS Interview process, RPSC has declared the much awaited final RAS 2018 Result. The preliminary examination for RAS 2018 were conducted in August 2018 and after a long-wait of close of 3 years, the results of RAS 2018 are finally out.
The rankings have been declared for a total of 54 candidates from TSP area and 1969 candidates from Non-TSP area. The results of 4 candidates has been withheld on account of their respective writ petition with the High Court.
After the release of the result, the state will get 1051 new officers of RAS, RPS and other subordinate services. The commission will send their names according to the merit list to the state government for appointment.
After a long-wait post the results of RAS Mains 2018, the interview process started on 22nd March 2021. However, the interviews had to be postponed due to corona lockdown from 14th April to 1st June. The process started again from 21st June and the commission again conducted interviews till 13th July.
After the completion of this process and technical examination, the result was released late night on the approval of Chairman Dr. Bhupendra Yadav and the commission.
RAS 2018 Toppers
As per the results, Mukta Rao from jhunjhunu has topped the RAS 2018 Exam. The top 10 merit list is as follows:
- Mukta Rao (809244) from Jhunjhunu
- Manmohan Sharma (814886) from Tonk
- Shivashi Khandal (808313) from Jaipur
- Nikhil Kumar (808146) from Jhunjhunu
- Varsha Sharma (813784) from Jaipur
- Yashwant Meena (813661) from Jaipur
- Ravi Kumar Goyal (808106) from Alwar
- Beenu Deval (820215) from Jalore
- Vikas Prajapat (800577) from Tonk
- Siddhart Sandu (825313) from Nagore