Since, time and again we keep on getting general queries on how start preparation for RAS Prelims Exam, we have prepared a general RAS Pre guide for benefit of aspirants. This is simple 10 step guide to help crack RAS Prelims exam from your home. The only thing required is your time, commitment and of course access to internet.
10 Step RAS Pre Guide:
Time needed: 90 days.
RAS Prelims Guide: How to Prepare for RAS Prelims Examination
- Before actually starting preparation
Familiarise yourself with RAS Exam.
Read 1: How to prepare for RAS preliminary examination without coaching
Read 2: Frequently Asked Question related to RAS Exam
- Previous Year paper Analysis
As first step we consider, one should go through the basic analysis of previous question paper by RPSC for RAS preliminary Examination. We have done the preliminary analysis and is available at:
A. RAS Preliminary 2018: Prelims paper analysis
B. RAS Preliminary 2016: Prelims paper analysis
You should also Checkout RAS Pre 2018 Solution – See References of RajRAS material
- Familiarise yourself with the syllabus of RAS Prelims examination:
- Download Notes in PDF available for RAS prelims Exam
- Read about basic books required and get yourself few to start with:
RAS 2021: Prelims examination Important Books
- Give Previous years RAS Preliminary Test Papers
RAS Pre Exam: Previous Years Question Papers
- Appear for more Practise Tests
RAS Pre Exam: Mock Tests
- Follow RajRAS Sections on RAS Pre
RajRAS – RAS Pre Sections
- Follow Important Websites & Stay Updated
The eternal secret to crack any exam, just revise.