RAS Mains syllabus for General Studies Paper 1 includes three units on subjects of history, economics, sociology, accounting & auditing. Each of these subject units is further divided into respective parts:
Unit I: History
- RajRAS: RAS Mains History & Culture
Unit II: Economics
Unit III: Sociology, Management, Accounting & Auditing
- Questions from each part are mentioned in respective pages on subjects.
RAS Mains 2018: Analysis
- Unit I: 75 marks
- Unit II: 65 marks
- Unit III: 60 marks
- Part A: 20 marks
- Part B: 20 marks
- Part C: 20 marks
- RAS Mains General Studies Paper 1 – Previous Years Question papers by RPSC
- RAS Mains General Studies Paper I – RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus
- Detailed notes, study material & list of important books is available Unit wise separately.