This Page lists topics & articles relevant to Rajasthan Polity, Administration & Governance.
|Rajasthan Legislature||Rajasthan Judiciary||Rajasthan State Executive|
|Vidhan Sabha||High Courts|
Council of Ministers
Advocate General of State.
A. Rajasthan State Polity:
Polity is a form or process of civil government or constitution. One of the core features of Indian Polity is the independence & separation of Legislature, Judiciary & Executive.
A1. State Executive
- Governor in State Polity
- Chief Minister in State Polity
- Council of Ministers in State Polity
- Rajasthan Council of Ministers: Portfolio
- Advocate General of Rajasthan
A2. State Legislature: Vidhan Sabha
- State Legislature in Constitution of India
- Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha
- History: Origin & Growth
- Deputy & Pro-term Speakers
- Important Bills & Acts
A3. State Judiciary
- Courts in Rajasthan
- Origin & History of High Court of Rajasthan
- Alternate Dispute Resolution in Rajasthan
B. Constitutional, Statutory & Executive Bodies in Rajasthan:
To understand the difference between Constitutional, Statutory & Executive bodies, first read: Constitutional, Statutory & Quasi-judicial bodies in India.
- State Constitutional Bodies:
- State Statutory Bodies:
- State Executive Bodies:
Rajasthan Polity & Administration 2021
Price: INR 50