The current Government of Rajasthan has taken steps to create a policy environment that nurtures private enterprise and makes investing in the State profitable. In addition to a general package of financial incentives, sector-specific policies have been formulated to promote investment.
In 2016, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) in partnership with the World Bank conducted assessment of the states’ implementation of DIPP’s 340-point Business Reform Action Plan (BRAP)for 2015-16. Rajasthan implemented 96.43% of the BRAP, as against 98.78% implementation score of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, which led the ranking. Overall, Rajasthan stood at 8 position in Ease of Doing Business Index among Indian States. In the same 2018 ranking, Rajasthan stood at 9th position.
New Economic Policies and Programmes of Government of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Tourism Policy 2020
- Rajasthan m-Sand Policy 2020
- Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme, 2019
- Rajasthan Industrial Development Policy 2019
- Rajasthan Solar Energy Policy 2019
- Rajasthan Wind & Hybrid Energy Policy 2019
- Rajasthan Agro-processing, Agri-business & Agri-export Promotion Scheme – 2019
- Rajasthan Bio-fuel Policy
- Rajasthan Mineral Policy 2015
- Rajasthan Startup Policy 2015
- Rajasthan MSME Policy 2015