Rajasthan Current Affairs
Rajasthan Current Affairs (State Current GK) are relevant for almost all of Rajasthan State Public Services Examinations.
RajRAS makes an attempt to enlist/summarise NEWS and other important current affairs with regards to Rajasthan. However, readers should note that current affairs have been specifically prepared with regard to RPSC RAS Examination.
हिंदी में पढ़ें: राजस्थान समसामयिकी
- Project BOLD: Bamboo Oasis on Lands in Drought launched in Udaipur
- State Agriculture department launches ‘Raj Kisan Organic App’
- Rajasthan Sujas 2021 – July Download PDF
- Rajasthan Eco-Tourism Policy 2021
- July 2021: Rajasthan Current Affairs Summary
- MoEFCC approves Ramgarh Vishdhari Tiger Reserve (RVTR)
- Udaipur bags fifth position in Smart City Ranking
- Rajasthan Current Affairs April May 2021 Summary PDF
- Persons on Important Posts: May 2021
- June 2021: Rajasthan Current Affairs Summary
- Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Yojana for EWS Students
- World Environment Day 2021 | Theme: Ecosystem Restoration
- Rajasthan relaxes Norms, Modified Lockdown for June 2021 from tomorrow
- Section 144 extended till 21 June 2021 in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Govt. Declares Black fungus as epidemic in the State
- Cyclone Tauktae to move NE across Rajasthan to Uttar Pradesh
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2021 PDF Course
Download Free PDFs:
The NEWS articles include topics like persons in news, appointments, places in news, governance, new schemes & policies of both Central & Rajasthan Government relevant in context of State. It also includes topics from economy such budget & planning, development, different boards & committees – their appointment & working, socio-economic welfare schemes. The section also includes relevant news from environment, climate change, sustainability in context of Rajasthan.
There is also a summary compilation of relevant news, which is updated on weekly basis. We also release a bi-monthly PDF compiling all these news articles in a lucid manner that is easy to understand for aspirants preparing for RAS & other Rajasthan based competitive examinations.
If you check the RAS 2018 papers, you will notice that like UPSC – RPSC is also moving away from traditional topics and lot of questions are being asked based on current topics.