Rajasthan Current Affairs
Rajasthan Current Affairs (State Current GK) are relevant for almost all of Rajasthan State Public Services Examinations.
RajRAS makes an attempt to enlist/summarise NEWS and other important current affairs with regards to Rajasthan. However, readers should note that current affairs have been specifically prepared with regard to RPSC RAS Examination.
हिंदी में पढ़ें: राजस्थान समसामयिकी
- Minister Gadkari to review the progress of Delhi-Mumbai Expressway
- Rajasthan Current Affairs Summary for September 2021
- Rajasthan Sujas 2021 – August Download PDF
- Rajasthan Current Affairs August 2021 PDF
- Rajasthan Current Affairs 2021 Course: January – August 2021
- MOE classifies 30 Rajasthan Districts as Educationally Backward Districts EBD
- Kumbhalgarh TR: Survey for Tiger Reserve Status in September 2021
- Birth, Death certificates to be digitised in Udaipur
- Rajasthan Current Affairs August 2021 Summary
- Project BOLD: Bamboo Oasis on Lands in Drought launched in Udaipur
- State Agriculture department launches ‘Raj Kisan Organic App’
- Rajasthan Eco-Tourism Policy 2021
- July 2021: Rajasthan Current Affairs Summary
- MoEFCC approves Ramgarh Vishdhari Tiger Reserve (RVTR)
- Udaipur bags fifth position in Smart City Ranking
- Rajasthan Current Affairs April May 2021 Summary PDF
Download Free PDFs:
The NEWS articles include topics like persons in news, appointments, places in news, governance, new schemes & policies of both Central & Rajasthan Government relevant in context of State. It also includes topics from economy such budget & planning, development, different boards & committees – their appointment & working, socio-economic welfare schemes. The section also includes relevant news from environment, climate change, sustainability in context of Rajasthan.
There is also a summary compilation of relevant news, which is updated on weekly basis. We also release a bi-monthly PDF compiling all these news articles in a lucid manner that is easy to understand for aspirants preparing for RAS & other Rajasthan based competitive examinations.
If you check the RAS 2018 papers, you will notice that like UPSC – RPSC is also moving away from traditional topics and lot of questions are being asked based on current topics.