Rajasthan Current Affairs (State Current GK) are relevant for almost all of Rajasthan State Public Services Examinations.
RajRAS makes an attempt to enlist/summarise NEWS and other important current affairs with regards to Rajasthan. However, readers should note that current affairs have been specifically prepared with regard to RPSC RAS Examination.
हिंदी में पढ़ें: राजस्थान समसामयिकी
- Persons on Important Posts: November 2022
- Rajasthan Electric Vehicle Policy (REVP)-2022 released
- Rajasthan Handicraft Policy 2022 Released
- Cow dung to Compressed Biogas Project
- Rajiv Gandhi Center for Advanced Technologies (R-CAT)
- Rajiv Gandhi Rural Olympic Games in Rajasthan
- What is Monkeypox: Symptoms and Concerns
- Rajasthan Budget 2022 Key Highlights
- Rajasthan Current Affairs Summary: March 2022
- Rajasthan Economic Review 2021-22 Download PDF
- Rajasthan Ranks First in Installed Solar Energy Capacity
- Usha Sharma is new Chief Secretary of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Sujas 2022 – Download PDF January 2022
- ISFR: Rajasthan Forest Report 2021
- Rajasthan Current Affairs Summary: January 2022
- Good Governance Index 2021 released by DARPG
Download Free PDFs:
- January 2021
- February-March 2021
- April-May 2021
- June-July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October-November December 2021
The NEWS articles include topics like persons in news, appointments, places in news, governance, new schemes & policies of both Central & Rajasthan Government relevant in context of State. It also includes topics from economy such budget & planning, development, different boards & committees – their appointment & working, socio-economic welfare schemes. The section also includes relevant news from environment, climate change, sustainability in context of Rajasthan.
There is also a summary compilation of relevant news, which is updated on weekly basis. We also release a bi-monthly PDF compiling all these news articles in a lucid manner that is easy to understand for aspirants preparing for RAS & other Rajasthan based competitive examinations.
If you check the RAS 2018 papers, you will notice that like UPSC – RPSC is also moving away from traditional topics and lot of questions are being asked based on current topics.