The Rajasthan State Government has started working on recovery plan for post lockdown stage. Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has constituted two task forces for suggesting important measures for removing lockdown and formulate strategies to improve the economy post lockdown. The Chief Minister released orders on 03 April 2020 in this reference.
Task Force 1:
- Aim: To suggest important measures for removing lockdown at the earliest. These suggestions will be sent the Union Government.
- Headed by Shri Rajeev Swarup, additional Chief Secretary, GoR
- Home Department will the administrative department for this task force.
- Includes 12 officials & other expert members.
- Key Members:
- Additional Chief Secretary Medical and Health Mr. Rohit Kumar Singh,
- Additional Chief Secretary Industries Shri Subodh Aggarwal,
- Director General of Police Mr. Bhupendra Singh,
- Additional Director General of Police Crime Mr. BL Soni
- Principal Secretary of Energy and Agriculture Department
- Secretary of Food Supply and Labor Department
- Medical Experts Dr. Ashok Panagadia, Dr. Virendra Singh and Dr. SD Gupta will also be a member of the task force.
Task Force 2:
- Aim: The second task force will formulate a strategy to improve the economy, on which the state and central government can start work immediately, once there is improvement in the condition of corona virus infection.
- Headed by Shri Arvind Mayaram, Deputy Chairman – Chief Minister’s Economic Transformation Advisory Council
- Planning department will be the administrative department for this task force.
- Key Members include:
- Advisor to the Chief Minister Dr. Govind Sharma,
- Additional Chief Secretary Finance Mr. Niranjan Arya
- Additional Chief Secretary Industries Mr. Subodh Aggarwal
- Principal Secretary of Planning, Social Justice and Agriculture Departments
- Secretary of Science Technology and Animal Husbandry Departments.
Shri Gehlot has instructed that any other officer, subject matter expert or other person can be nominated as a member as per the requirement in both task forces.
- Rajasthan Initiates Strategy Beyond Lockdown recovery plan, CM Constitutes Two Task Forces: Download Official Press Release