In a major reshuffle, the state government transferred 15 IAS officers, 7 IPS officers and 4 RAS officers on 12th & 13th November 2021.
The list of transferred IAS officers include:
- Senior IAS officer Ravi Shankar Srivastava, who was chairman of Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal, has been made director general of Indira Gandhi Panchayati Raj Sansthan.
- Shikhar Agrawal, who was principal secretary in-charge of tribal area development (TAD), has been appointed chairman of state civil services appellate tribunal.
- Jasmeet Singh Sandhu, who was chief executive officer (CEO) zila parishad-cum-ADPC EGS and ex-officio chief project officer (MADA), Alwar, has now been given the same charge in Jaipur.
- Vikas Sitaramji Bhale, who was secretary in-charge of sports and youth affairs, has been given charge of Devasthan department as secretary.
- Rural development department secretary Krishna Kant Pathak has been given additional charge of state mission director, livelihood projects and self-help groups (SHGs).
- Samit Sharma, who is secretary of the social justice and empowerment department, has been given additional charge of TAD.
- Aruna Rajoria, who is chief executive officer (CEO) of state health assurance agency, has been given additional charge of mission director, national health mission and ex-officio special secretary medical health and family welfare.
- Jitendra Kumar, who was commissioner Devasthan department, has been appointed secretary of general administration department (GAD) and cabinet secretariat, estate, state motor garage and protocol, civil aviation department.
- Sudhir Kumar Sharma, who was mission director, national health mission and ex-officio special secretary medical health and family welfare, has been appointed special secretary finance (budget).
- Such Tyagi, who was state mission director, livelihood projects and self help groups (SHGs), has been made commissioner of the college education department.
- Nirmala Meena, who was director of Indira Gandhi panchayati raj sansthan, has been made member secretary of Rajasthan State Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
- Rajendra Bhatt, divisional commissioner, Udaipur has been given additional charge of TAD, Udaipur, as commissioner.
- Aradhana Saxena, who was deputy commissioner (admin), commercial taxes (Kota), has been appointed registrar of Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
- Karan Singh, who was commissioner of departmental enquiries, has been made commissioner of Devasthan department.
- Pragya Kewalramani, who was commissioner TAD (Udaipur), has been appointed director of public services and ex-officio joint secretary redressal of public grievances department.
The list of 7 IPS Officers transferred include:
- Superintendent of police (SP), Jaipur (rural) Shankar Dutt Sharma was has been moved to CM security and vigilance
- Manish Agarwal will replace Shankar Dutt Sharma as Superintendent of police (SP), Jaipur (rural) .
- Udaipur SP Rajeev Pachar has been shifted to the anti-corruption bureau (ACB) in Jaipur.
- SP (CID) Manoj Kumar has been sent to Udaipur.
- SP Pratapgarh, Adarsh Sidhu has been moved to Bhilwara.
- DCP (Crime) Amrita Duhan will take over the charge of SP Pratapgarh district.
- Alok Kumar Vashishta has been transferred from Inspector General Police, Jail, Jaipur to Inspector-General Police, Railways, Jaipur.
The 4 RAS Officers transferred include: