Rajasthan Government issues Guidelines for CM Yuva Sambal Yojana
Rajasthan government has issued detailed guidelines for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana or Berojgari Bhatta Yojana under which, the unemployed graduates will be given an allowance of Rs 3,500 for girls and Rs 3,000 for boys per month. The maximum age limit is 30 years for general and 35 for reserved categories. In a year, 1.6 lakh eligible youth would be given this benefit for a maximum period of two years. In case of more than 1.6 lakh applicants in a year, preference would be given to the oldest of the lot. Those who are continuing their studies after graduation are not eligible for the scheme, said the guideline issued by the labour and planning department.
Guidelines of CM Yuva Sambal Yojana
- The scheme is applicable only those members of the family whose family annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh.
- Maximum of two members of a family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Beneficiaries need to be bonafide residents of the state. Woman graduates from other states married to a bonafide resident of Rajasthan is also eligible.
- Beneficiaries should be graduates or its equivalent from any recognized college established in the State.
- Beneficiaries should have an online registration with the respective employment exchange at the time of filing application.
Download official PDF for Guidelines for CM Yuva Sambhal Yojana: Here
Kindly note: The website: http://employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/website/index.aspx or rajasthan.gov.in is the only official website. Other website are not official. Also, most of the Rajasthan Government sites have url ending with “.gov.in”. Please check URLs before sharing information with with any website.
This website (rajras.in) is only providing information. Users are requested to click on official PDF guidelines link above for details.