RPSC has released the revised schedule for Rajasthan Assistant engineer Main Exam 2019 on Friday, November 15, 2019. Candidates who have cleared the preliminary examination can check the mains exam schedule online at the Official Portal. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 916 vacancies.
According to the new examination schedule, RPSC will conduct the State Engineering services – Assistant Engineer Mains Exam from December 3 to December 5, 2019, in two shifts. After the mains, the Commission will release a list of shortlisted candidates for interview round (carries 72 Marks), which will be the last phase of the recruitment examination.
The Scheme of Assistant Engineer Mains Examination
The Mains Exam will consist of Four papers:
|Compulsory Paper 01||Hindi||100|
|Compulsory Paper 02||Social Aspects of Engineering||100|
|Optional Paper 1||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Agricultural Engineering – I||200|
|Optional Paper 2||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Agricultural Engineering – II||200|
- Candidates need to obtain a minimum of 35% marks in each of the two compulsory papers.
- Candidates need to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate.
- The standard of the papers will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree level except paper on Hindi which will be of Senior Secondary Level.
- All papers unless specifically required shall be answered either in Hindi or in English, but no candidate shall be permitted to answer any one paper partly in Hindi and partly in English unless specifically allowed to do so.
Assistant Engineer Mains Examination – Study Material
- Paper 01 – Hindi
- Paper 02 – Social Aspects of Engineering
- Paper 03 & 04 – Optionals:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering