November 2020: Night Curfew in 8 Districts
After taking into account the recent unprecedented increase in the number of Corona Positive cases and prevailing COVID-19 outbreak scenario in the districts of Kota, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar and Bhilwara, the department of home, Rajasthan on 21st November 2020 issued modified guidelines.
A. Public Gathering:
A. If any Person/ Institution/ Organisation makes an application to the District Collector & District Magistrate of the state for any Social, Political, Sports, Entertainment, Academic, Cultural, Religious Public/General function along with a seating plan, the District Collector & district Magistrate on being satisfied may issue permission for organising the function subject to the following conditions:
The organizer shall:
- Ensure that the maximum number of guests allowed shall not be more than 100.
- Ensure social distancing during the function
- Ensure mandatory wearing of face masks. ‘No Mask No Entry’ will be strictly followed.
- Ensure Screening & Hygiene: Provision for thermal scanning, hand wash and sanitizer will be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
- Ensure Frequent sanitization of seats, common facilities and all common points which come into human contact such as railings, door-handles, common surfaces, floors, etc.
B. Night Curfew
November 2020: Night Curfew – In Municipal limits of the Headquarter of above 8 districts (Kota, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar and Bhilwara) there shall be night curfew from 8 pm to 6:00 am.
- All Markets, Work places and Commercial complexes etc. shall remain closed during night curfew. All above shall be closed by 7 pm so that the staff and others reach back home by 8:00 pm, unless special permission is obtained from the officer authorised by the District Collector in this regard.
However, this will not be applicable on the following:
- Factories with production of continuous nature.
- Factories having night shift.
- IT & ITes Companies.
- Chemist shops.
- Offices related to essential/emergency services. 6. Marriage related gathering.
- Any work place related to medical services.
- Passengers coming/going to Bus stand, Railway station and Airport.
No Separate Pass will be required for this purpose.
C. Attendance at work places
- In all Work Places (government/autonomous/private offices etc.) located in municipal limits of the above 8 cities and having more than 100 employees, 75% of employees shall come to attend the offices and 25% shall continue to work from home only.
- This will not apply to the section officers, assistant secretaries, deputy secretaries and officers of above rank of the secretariat.
- This will also not apply to the staff of district administration, police, municipal bodies, hospitals and medical related establishment and other essential and emergency services.
Classes at Medical Colleges:
Classes for 3rd and 4th year students of Medical colleges will be allowed to open from 1st December, 2020. Separate guidelines will be issued for this.
Closure of Schools, Colleges & Coaching Institutions
Previously on 17th November 2020, the State Home Department had issued order to extend closure of schools, colleges, educational & coaching institutions till 30th November 2020 across the state.
- 21 November 2020: Night Curfew in Selected Districts – Download Order PDF English | Hindi
- 17 November 2020 – Extension of School Closure – Download Order PDF
Disclaimer: This is not an official website. Care has been taken to source Facts, figures & information from official websites mostly. However, users are requested to treat this website only as secondary information source & general awareness and consider information available only on government websites (ABC.gov.in or ABC.nic.in) as authentic & genuine information source.