Mukhaymantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
Mukhaymantri Yuva Sambal Yojana or Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme was launched on 01st July, 2012. Under the scheme, unemployed graduates were granted unemployment allowance of ₹650 per month, women and specially disabled candidates were granted ₹750 per month for 2 years or till they were employed, whichever is earlier.
The State Government has revised the earlier unemployment allowance to ₹3,000 per month for men and ₹3,500 per month for women and specially abled persons since 3rd February, 2019. Also, in a year, 1.6 lakh eligible youth would be given this benefit for a maximum period of two years. In case of more than 1.6 lakh applicants in a year, preference would be given to the oldest of the lot. Those who are continuing their studies after graduation are not eligible for the scheme, said the guideline issued by the labour and planning department.
As per data published in Economic Review 2018-19, in 2018-19 a total of 28,034 candidates benefited through the scheme and amount of 5317.67 Lakh (INR) was disbursed.
Salient Features of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana or Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Under which, the unemployed graduates will be given an allowance of Rs 3,500 for girls and Rs 3,000 for boys per month.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- The maximum age limit is 30 years for general and 35 for reserved categories.
- The scheme is applicable only those members of the family whose family annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh.
- Maximum of two members of a family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Beneficiaries need to be bonafide residents of the state. Woman graduates from other states married to a bonafide resident of Rajasthan is also eligible.
- Beneficiaries should be graduates or its equivalent from any recognized college established in the State.
- Beneficiaries should have an online registration with the respective employment exchange at the time of filing application.