Revamped: Mukhaymantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
Mukhaymantri Yuva Sambal Yojana or Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme was first launched on 01st July, 2012. Under the scheme, unemployed graduates were granted unemployment allowance upto two for 2 years.
In July 2019, Rajasthan government issued detailed guidelines for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana or Berojgari Bhatta Yojana under which, the unemployed graduates will be given an allowance of Rs 3,500 for girls and Rs 3,000 for boys per month.
The maximum age limit is 30 years for general and 35 for reserved categories. In a year, 1.6 lakh eligible youth would be given this benefit for a maximum period of two years. In case of more than 1.6 lakh applicants in a year, preference would be given to the oldest of the lot. Those who are continuing their studies after graduation are not eligible for the scheme, said the guideline issued by the labour and planning department.
As per data published in Economic Review 2018-19, in 2018-19 a total of 28,034 candidates benefited through the scheme and amount of 5317.67 Lakh (INR) was disbursed.
Salient Features of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana or Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Under this scheme, the unemployed graduates will be given an allowance of:
- For Girls, Transgenders & speciallyabled – Rs 3,500 per month.
- For Boys – Rs 4,000 per month.
- The repackaged scheme mandates four hour internship per day for five days a week at state government offices or enterprises for jobless beneficiaries to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- The maximum age limit is 30 years for general and 35 for reserved categories.
- The scheme is applicable only those members of the family whose family annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh.
- Maximum of two members of a family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Beneficiaries need to be bonafide residents of the state. Woman graduates from other states married to a bonafide resident of Rajasthan is also eligible.
- Beneficiaries should be graduates or its equivalent from any recognized college established in the State.
- Beneficiaries should have an online registration with the respective employment exchange at the time of filing application.
- 2021 – Updated guideline PDF – Download
- 2019- Guidelines for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana 2019: Here
Kindly note: The website: http://employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/website/index.aspx or rajasthan.gov.in is the only official website. Other website are not official. Also, most of the Rajasthan Government sites have url ending with “.gov.in”. Please check URLs before sharing information with with any website.
This website (rajras.in) is only providing information. Users are requested to click on official PDF guidelines link above for details.