This posts will list resources to study accounting & auditing part of GS Paper I.
Syllabus of Accounting & Auditing:
- Techniques of analysis of Financial statements, Basics of Working Capital Management, Responsibility and Social Accounting
- Meaning & Objectives of Auditing, Internal Control, Social, Performance and Efficiency Audit.
- Basics of different types of Budgeting, Budgetary control
Study Material: External
Analysis of Financial Statements:
- Financial Statements – An Introduction (206 KB)
- Financial Statement – I (175 KB)
- Financial Statement II (206 KB)
- Financial Statements (125 KB)
- Financial Statements Analysis-An Introduction (117 KB)
- Accounting Ratios-I (415 KB)
- Accounting Ratios-II (400 KB)
- Cash Flow Statement (263 KB)