May 2021: How to Apply for Curfew Pass in Rajasthan
Considering the Corona Virus situation in Rajasthan, the State government of Rajasthan has extended the ‘Self Discipline Fortnight’ from 3rd May 2021 to May 17th May 2021. During this period, individuals engaged in essential services are allowed to move but with valid e-passes. Here’s how to apply for Curfew Pass in Rajasthan.
How to get Curfew Pass / How to generate ePass for Curfew in Rajasthan ?
Citizen can generate e-Pass during Curfew from Official e-Pass Website [Useful Firms/Business engaged in essential goods/Supply as well as for Individuals] in following steps.
- Go the ePass Website (www.epass.rajasthan.gov.in)
- Login into the website, through SSSOID and password.
- Select Appropriate Pass type:
- After logging in with the SSO ID, fill the information related to e-pass (applicant name, occupation, mobile number, vehicle number (RC), purpose of travelling, number of person, travel date (start date till end date), address details, etc).
- Cross-check all the details and submit the form after reading the terms.
- Submit the application
- An e-mail will be sent on your registered e-mail ID showing the status of your e-pass.
- An SMS will be sent on the registered mobile number once the e-pass is approved.
On acceptance of the online application, the applicant will receive the e-pass in two parts on his email.
- Part 1: E-pass for the vehicle which will have the photo and QR code of the applicant which can be put on the vehicle
- Part 2: Will have the personal details of the approved personnel along with the vehicle number.
The above e-pass can be digitally verified by the policemen deployed in the field through their mobile app.
Both the above ways of applying for ePass require SSOID, so if you do not have SSO ID, you cannot apply through above. So if you do not have SSO ID the 1st Step is to generate/ Create SSO ID
How to generate / create SSO ID in Rajasthan ?
You can create SSO ID in Rajasthan by registering on the SSO website through an of the following means:
- Jan Aadhar (Only for residents of Rajasthan)
- SIPF number
- Udhyog Aadhaar
Website: SSO Rajasthan
This is not a government or official website. This is private information site, where information has been provided for benefit of people. We have made all efforts to provide genuine information & only government sites have been used for reference. However, users are requested to first check and act only on information provided by official sites.
Note: the government websites, official website all have .gov.in or .nic.in at the end of their address.