Government Shivirs running in Rajasthan
Nyay Aapke Dwar (Justice to your door)
The initiative aims to get rid of the ongoing cases pending in the various Revenue Courts regarding ownership, accounting rights and succession disputes and controversies of the farmers of the state and the waste of time and money being taken from them to the public. The program was started in 2015.
The second phase of your campaign was started from 9th May, 2016 under which 12 thousand 387 camps were set up across the state in which 48 lakh 46 thousand 54 cases were disposed of and 431 gram panchayats were declared free from the revenue dispute. Thus, a total of 523 gram panchayats (72 grams in Panchayat year 2015 and 2016) have been completely free from the revenue dispute.
In total, the campaign has solved 69 lakh cases, some more than four decades old, through 28,000 ‘lok adalats’. The third phase of Justice to your door began on May 8, 2017.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Jan Kalyan Shivir:
For settling the grievances of rural people at panchayat level “Pandit DeenDayal Upadhyay Jan Kalyan Shivir” are being organized from 14th October, 2016 in the State with the objective to provide services to the rural people and provide an ease to the laymen by making settlements at their own panchayat itself.
Mukhyamantri Shahri Jankalyan Shivirs
- Mukhyamantri Shahri Jankalyan Shivirs will be organized from May 10 to July 10, 2017.
- In these shivirs colonies set-up on agriculture and siwaychak land will be regularized.
- Pattas shall be issued under State Grant Act and plots auctioned by Urabn Local Bodies shall be regularized.
- 50 square yards land allotment will be made for Gadia Lohars and other nomads free of cost.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Vishesh Yogyajan Shivir
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Vishesh Yogyajan Shivirs-2017 will be held in September 2017 constituency area wise.
- The specially abled persons will be given medical certificates.