Current Affairs: 1st July
- Committee on working of BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Barak 8: Successful Launch (Chandipur, Orissa)
|Designer||· Israel Aerospace Industries
· Defence Research and Development Organisation
|Manufacturer||· Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
· Bharat Dynamics Limited
|Speed||Mach2 (680 m/s)|
|Type||Surface to Air|
- Texas: Cryo-preservation unit for preserving humans. Experiments for regeneration to be carried out.
- Supreme Court: 3rd Gender includes only Transgender and not bisexuals.
- Rajasthan: OP Meena becomes Chief Secretary
- The World Bank on Thursday announced $ 1 billion in support of India’s ambitious solar generation plans. The commitment includes an agreement for a $ 625 million grid-connected rooftop solar programme for financing the installation of at least 40 megawatts of solar photovoltaic installations. The agreement was signed between Worl Bank & International Solar Alliance (ISA).
- The Union Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry has launched ‘Prashikshak’- an online teacher education portal for District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs).
DIETs were established under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme on Teacher Education (CSSTE). They offer pre-service and in-service teacher training programmes for Government elementary school teachers.
- The Union Railway Ministry has launched Nivaran portal, an online system for redressal of service related grievance of serving and former Railway employees.
- Argentina women’s team has won the 2016 Champions Trophy title of Hockey by defeating Netherlands.
[themencode-fb-page-widget page=”https://www.facebook.com/Rajras-1835370626603310″ width=”250″ height=”50″ hide_cover=”true” show_faces=”false” show_posts=”false”]