Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Yojana for EWS Students
In June 2021, Chief minister Ashok Gehlot announced the implementation of ‘Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Yojana’ for students hailing from economically weak backgrounds.
Anuprati Coaching Yojana – helps students who cannot afford coaching classes to crack competitive exams and entrance exams.
Now under the Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Yojana for EWS Students, the scheme will also be applicable for families whose annual income is below Rs 8 lakh.
Salient Features of Anuprati Coaching Yojana for EWS Students:
- The coaching assistance is available for one year.
- The scheme is intended to have at least 50% girls as beneficiaries.
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the merit list based on their academic scores in classes 10 and 12.
- Every district will be given a quote under the schemes and accordingly they have select students
- The coaching assistance will be given for exams under UPSC, RPSC, constable exam, engineering, medical and CLAT exam.