Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana or Bhamashah Employment Generation Scheme was launched to provide new opportunities for self-employment targeting young educated unemployed youth, female, SC/ST and specially abled persons.
Salient Features Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY):
- The scheme is running from 13 December 2015 and would continue till 31 March 2020.
- Under this scheme, benefit of 8% interest subsidy is provided (Updated in 2017).
- Maximum limit of loan is Rs. 10 lakhs for Service and Trading activity and Rs. 25 lakhs for manufacturing sector.
- The unemployed youth will be given 4 % interest subsidy in the Bhamashah employment generation scheme.
- Interested citizens can apply though State Government’s Self service portal.
- All the women and men of the age group of 18 to 50 years whose family income is not more than 6 lakh and the native resident of Rajasthan.
- During the year 2018-19, loan of ₹175.31 crore was disbursed and 10,445 applicants were benefited under BRSY.
Procedure for Online Application
- Applicant has to enter url https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in in internet browser to get registered on the portal. Applicant will get SSO Id and Password to login the portal.
- Applicant has to login the portal using this Id and Password.
- After getting logged on in SSO portal, applicant has to click the BRSY logo.
- An application form will open and applicant has to fill the required details online.
- After filling all necessary information, the form has to be submitted by the applicant online.
- BRSY Guidelines