We recognize and value that privacy of your personal information is important. The below are details of personal information we receive and collect while you use the blog and measures taken by us to safeguard the information.
Information collected while browsing or reading.
We do not ask for any information for reading the blog. You do not need to register to visit any page on the website.
Information collected on posting comments, using contact us form or when you send e-mail or Subscribe for our posts.
When you comment, or use our contact us form, subscribe for our posts or send us e-mail we receive you name and e-mail address. Mobile number is not mandatory for any information request or communication at rajras.in.
Information about Log Files:
We use google analytics to receive data regarding your log files and do not use any additional mechanism to retrieve your personal information. The data received by us from google analytics includes standard information as with majority of sites including the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox or Google Chrome or Safari), your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable or BSNL or Reliance), IP address, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site are received at our end through google analytics.
We do not additionally push any particular cookies. However, your browser as part of its built in settings may be storing certain cookies.
Frequently asked questions:
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file containing a string of characters that a website sends your computer. It records information necessary for certain website functions, such as remembering your preferences or settings. A cookie will not allow us or any third-party to learn any personally identifiable information that you have not otherwise disclosed.
Can I disable cookies?
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to log in to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions of use:
- The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the requirements, circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- The content provided in rajras treats the subjects, information, articles covered here in condensed form and so any information that you receive from this blog should not be used as a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment that you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, or financial advisor.
- rajras.in does not provide any guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, and shall not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the user/recipient of the information.
- By accessing and utilizing rajras.in and receiving updates and information you agree to release Rajras.in from any and all liability with regard to the contents of the blog.
- While we make every effort to ensure accuracy of the information published in this website, PDF’s, ebooks, Hardbound books the authors and RAJRAS VENTURES LLP shall not be responsible for any error or omission. Consequently, before acting on any information it is required that the user/viewer/subscriber personally checks the information.
- This disclaimer applies to all subdomains of rajras.in and all other activities/tasks by rajras.in and its authors including activities such as email assistance, e-mail updates, .PDF versions of articles and any other thing associated with this site.
- Rajras has no relationships with any publishers, coaching institutes, or any other education related institution.
Disclaimer: RajRAS Ventures LLP has obtained the information contained in this work from sources believed to be reliable. Care has been taken to publish information, as accurate as possible. RajRAS Ventures LLP nor its authors guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information published herein, and neither RajRAS Ventures LLP nor its authors, affiliates, publishers or any other party associated with RajRAS Ventures LLP shall be liable or responsible for any errors, omissions or damages arising out of use of this information. RajRAS Ventures LLP and its authors are just making an attempt to provide information and not attempting to offer any professional services.
This is not a government or official website. This is private information site, where information has been provided for benefit of people. We have made all efforts to provide genuine information & as far as possible authentic, genuine sites have been used for reference. However, users are requested to first check and act only on information provided by official concerned websites, notifications etc. RajRAS VENTURES LLP or its authors shall not be responsible for any deviance, errors & omissions w.r.t information available on website & original source or government website.
The content of RAJRAS is protected by Copyright and should not be reproduced in other websites, blogs, mobile applications, magazines, e-magazines or any other electronic / print media, unless and until you have prior written consent from the author. Appropriate Legal Action will be taken against those who violate the copyright of RajRas, its author, to claim any financial / moral loss caused by action of the user of this website.
The PDF eBooks are only for personal reference. No part of the purchased eBook (PDF) may be reproduced or transmitted by any form or by any means electronic or mechanical including printing, photocopying or recording or by any information storage and retrieval system or used in any manner without written permission from RajRAS Ventures LLP. RajRAS Ventures LLP may take legal action, file for criminal infringement & seek compensation for the loss.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
The free sample information and other relevant information has already been provided on the website. Kindly go through all the relevant information and in case on any query, please drop an email to email@example.com.
Please, note that No refunds shall be issued and order once placed cannot be cancelled. However, if you have not received product even after payment then you can drop email to firstname.lastname@example.org and PDF shall be send to you in email.
For further information
All disputes will be subject to Udaipur, Rajasthan Jurisdiction.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved with RAJRAS Ventures LLP
Effective: August 1, 2017