Considering the rise in cases in Unlock 1 (Lockdown 5.0), the State Government of Rajasthan on 10th June imposed regulations on inter-state Movement i.e. travelling of people in/out of Rajasthan.
Note: Update 12/07/2020 – Regulations on inter-state movement of persons have been imposed again.
10th June Order
As per the order issued by additional Chief Secretary, GoR Shri Rajeeva Swarup, there has been a recent unprecedented upsurge in COVID-19 positive cases in the State since the phased opening up of Lockdown with effect from June 1, 2020.
Also, it has come to notice of the State Government that certain persons from hot spot and other areas, under the prevailing system of free movement, travelled outside the State after COVID testing and before their report was received, which turned out positive subsequently, posing a threat to wherever they go.
Keeping in view the efforts made by the State Government till date for preventing the spread of COVID-19, and in the interest of public safety, it has become necessary to regulate the inter-State movement of persons. Accordingly, the following directions are issued, which shall remain effective till further orders and till such time that the present situation is reviewed.
Regulations on Inter-State Movement from June 10th
A. Entry from Other States
Movement / Entry of Persons in the State from another State Entry of persons from outside the State shall be regulated as follows:
By International Flights:
- In accordance with the SOP for movement of Indian Nationals stranded outside the country dated 24th May, 2020 issued by MHA.
By Scheduled Domestic Commercial Flights / Train / Bus:
- Such persons have already been through various safety protocols before boarding. They may be screened again on arrival at the destination airport / railway station / bus stand within Rajasthan.
By Road (private bus/ taxi/ personal transport)
- Such persons shall be screened at the check post to be established on the border and personal IDs would also be checked.
B. Movement of Persons out of State
1. All persons who are moving outside the State shall be required to obtain a pass for travel outside the State from one of the following offices:
- Collector & District Magistrate
- Commissioner Police / DCP / District Superintendent of Police
- Sub Divisional Magistrate
- Dy. Superintendent of Police
- Local Police Station
Officers at serial nos. (3) to (5) above shall inform the DM / SP respectively about the passes issued at their level.
2. In addition, a counter shall be set up by the district administration at the airport, railway station and bus stand that may provide on the spot passes after due verification of IDs.
However, persons applying for pass at such counters should reach the airport / railway station / bus stand well in advance before the lime of departure. Screening at such places before boarding shall continue to be done as prescribed earlier.
3. For those travelling outside the State by road (other than by scheduled Bus (RSRTC etc.) screening of persons and verification of pass / IDs etc. shall be cnsured at the check posts to be set up al llie burder.
4. The following category of persons shall be exempted from the requirement of a pass for travel outside the State, after verification of travel / other documents:
- Those who are travelling by Scheduled Flight / Train / RSRTC Bus on June 10th, 2020 with prior reservation.
- In case of personal emergency (death, accident in immediate family or immediate rushing for hospitalization), after due verification.
All Collectors / SPs shall immediately put in place the required arrangements for issue of pass, and also for the screening and verification at airport / railway station bus stand, as specified above.
In addition, the Collectors / SPs of the Border Districts shall immediately make arrangements for putting in place the check posts at the borders with the required arrangements for screening / verification for both inward and outbound persons.
- Rajasthan Government Regulations on Inter-State Movement from 10th June: Download – English PDF | Hindi PDF
- 16 June Update – No permission needed – Download PDF
- 12 July 2020 – Regulations Issued Again