On Wednesday, state cabinet meeting, chaired by CM Vasundhara Raje, took various decisions including:
Mukhyamantri Shahri Jankalyan Shivirs
- Mukhyamantri Shahri Jankalyan Shivirs will be organized from May 10 to July 10, 2017.
- In these shivirs colonies set-up on agriculture and siwaychak land will be regularized.
- Pattas shall be issued under State Grant Act and plots auctioned by Urabn Local Bodies shall be regularized.
- 50 square yards land allotment will be made for Gadia Lohars and other nomads free of cost.
Nyay Aapke Dwar campaign
- Third phase of the Nyay Aapke Dwar campaign will kick off from May 8 and the campaign will run till June 30.
- The preference shall be given to solve the disputes related to pathway according to the circular issued on August 10, 2016.
- The Revenue Lok Adalat Abhiyan Shivir will be organized on each Gram Panchayat headquarter where works related to schemes of individual benefit of 15 other departments.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Vishesh Yogyajan Shivir
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Vishesh Yogyajan Shivirs-2017 will be held in September 2017 constituency area wise.
- The specially abled persons will be given medical certificates.
- Identification will be made to provide other equipments to these specially abled persons.